WELCOME TO MONETT INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL
5th Grade December Cubs-of-the-Month
Left-to-Right: Tyler Culbertson, Benjamin Brown, Garrett Sanders, Mikayla Bussell, Nicole Majors, Mollie Beeson, Victoria Lopez, Ezequiel Cecenas.
6th Grade December Cubs-of-the-Month
Left-to-Right: Sarah Ishmeal, Emmy Welch, Kellie Smith, Deesha Patel, Kim Parris, Jonathan Turcios, Daniel Sanchez, Dylan Lynch.
Laptop Parent Meetings Rescheduled
MIS Laptop Parent Information and Training Meetings are scheduled for the following days and times. There are three required meetings for parents to attend. If you are unable to attend the scheduled meetings, please let your child's teacher know; we will schedule additional make-up trainings later in February. Interpreters will be provided. Please contact your child's homeroom teacher if you have any questions.
Meeting #2 Meeting Time Options--How to Keep your Child Safe While On-Line and Keyboarding Basics.
Thursday, January 22 5:30-6:45 p.m.
Tuesday, January 27, 2015 8:30-9:45 a.m.
Meeting #3 Meeting Time Options
Thursday, February 5, 2015 5:30-6:45 p.m.
Tuesday, February 10, 8:30-9:45 a.m.
MIS is a Happy Place!
MIS Mission and Vision
Mission: The mission of Monett Intermediate School is to do what is best for kids.
Monett Intermediate School, a learning community, is a partnership consisting of staff, parents, students, and community with a vision of:
· Citizenship: Everyone promotes responsibility, productivity, integrity, and respect.
· Environment: The atmosphere exhibits an encouraging, positive, and motivating feel that provides a safe physical and emotional environment.
· Thinkers: Students and staff are challenged to utilize critical thinking skills to become self-motivated, independent future leaders who go beyond surface knowledge.
· Community: The school community works collaboratively with parents, students, and staff to create a culture of success.
· Learners: MIS students and staff have high expectations of themselves and others that produce lifelong learners with a passion for success.