WELCOME TO MONETT INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL
5th Grade February Cubs-of-the-Month
Left-to-Right: Zane McCracken, Gannon Creed, Mixtly Salas, Ana Crouch, Meagan Greenlee, Marcus Johnson, Anahi Almaraz
February 6th Grade Cubs-of-the-Month
Left-to-right: Branden Hoyt, Sergio Garcia, David Almaraz, Jake Tharp, Taylor Southard, Ivy Tilford, Kalysa McGuire, Kaia Johnson
Ninth Street Closing
In order to provide a safe area for students to walk between the MMS and MIS campus buildings, we will be closing Ninth Street (from north of Scott Street to Cleveland Street) to car traffic. This change will begin on Tuesday, March 17th. Ninth Street (north of Scott Street and south of Cleveland) will be closed each school day from 7:15 AM until 4:00 PM. Our MIS student drop-off and pick-up procedures have not changed but you may need to arrive/leave the drop-off/pick-up area using a different route than you are used to using. We appreciate your cooperation as we strive to make our school campuses safer for students. Please contact our office if you have any questions.
Thanks to parents, teachers, and other MIS supporters we received a check for $72.77 from Target! Thank you for using your REDcard to support MIS.
MIS is a Happy Place!
MIS Mission and Vision
Mission: The mission of Monett Intermediate School is to do what is best for kids.
Monett Intermediate School, a learning community, is a partnership consisting of staff, parents, students, and community with a vision of:
· Citizenship: Everyone promotes responsibility, productivity, integrity, and respect.
· Environment: The atmosphere exhibits an encouraging, positive, and motivating feel that provides a safe physical and emotional environment.
· Thinkers: Students and staff are challenged to utilize critical thinking skills to become self-motivated, independent future leaders who go beyond surface knowledge.
· Community: The school community works collaboratively with parents, students, and staff to create a culture of success.
· Learners: MIS students and staff have high expectations of themselves and others that produce lifelong learners with a passion for success.