WELCOME TO MONETT INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL
Monett R-1 Launches E-Registration: Direct Links Below for Student Enrollment/Student Information Updates
Monett R-1 is excited to announce and launch E-Registration for the 2015-2016 school year, a new service which will eliminate over 90% of back-to-school paperwork. To implement this new service, all families will need to create a username and password to access PowerSchool, our student information system.
There are two videos that will make this process easier for you. The first video demonstrates how to create a PowerSchool account, and the second video demonstrates how to update your student information in PowerSchool using E-Registration. If you have already created an account, you can skip the first video and go to the second video (updating student information in PowerSchool) to begin updating your student information.
Click to view: How to update student information in E-Registration (English).
Class lists will be posted on our main entry doors beginning August 1.
Open House will be Monday, August 10 from 5:00-6:00 p.m. Come meet your child's teachers.
Grade Levels: 5th and 6th
Principal: Peg Winfrey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Instructional Day: 7:40 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
711 9th St.
Monett, MO 65708
MIS Mission and Vision
Mission: The mission of Monett Intermediate School is to do what is best for kids.
Monett Intermediate School, a learning community, is a partnership consisting of staff, parents, students, and community with a vision of:
· Citizenship: Everyone promotes responsibility, productivity, integrity, and respect.
· Environment: The atmosphere exhibits an encouraging, positive, and motivating feel that provides a safe physical and emotional environment.
· Thinkers: Students and staff are challenged to utilize critical thinking skills to become self-motivated, independent future leaders who go beyond surface knowledge.
· Community: The school community works collaboratively with parents, students, and staff to create a culture of success.
· Learners: MIS students and staff have high expectations of themselves and others that produce lifelong learners with a passion for success.