Inclement Weather Make-up Schedule
Snow Day Make-up Day
#1 Snow Day, 12.06: January 20th
#2 Snow Day, 12.09: February 17th
#3 Snow Day, 12.10: May 22nd
#4 Snow Day, 12.13: May 23rd
#5 Snow Day, 01.06: February 14th
#6 Snow Day, 01.07: March 17th
#7 Snow Day, 01.09: April 21st
#8 Snow Day, 02.04: March 31st
#9 Snow Day, 02.05: March 14th (Early Dismissal)
#10 Snow Day, 03.04: April 18th (Early Dismissal)
Last day of school: May 23rd (Early Dismissal)
WELCOME TO MONETT INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL
Address: 711 9th Street Monett, MO
Office Hours: 7:30am - 4:00pm
Instructional Day: 7:45am - 2:45pm
School News & Announcements:
1st Edition MIS Student Newspaper
Under the direction of Mrs. Carden and Mrs. Hamilton, MIS students have editted and produced their first school newspaper.Here is the link:
MIS Student Newspaper
Thank you for donating your Box Tops for Education. We received a check for $393.00! Keep up the great work!
Recognize our Local Teachers
Please nominate a local Teacher of the Month
Sponsored by EFCO, a Pella Company, and the
The winning teacher will receive $250 for classroom use, a special recognition plaque,and a featured article/photo in the Monett Times.
Field Trips and Background Checks
Parents and Guardians: Please remember that you will need an approved Monett R-I School District Volunteer Background Check report completed before you will be invited to attend your child's field trip. These forms are only good for one year, so if you had one completed last year, you will want to re-complete this form. This process can take up to 3 weeks; so you will want to do this well in advance of any field trips your child may attend. If you need a Volunteer Background Form, you can download one by clicking on the "Parent Tab" above,complete it, and return the form to our office or you can contact our office at 235.6151 and we would be happy to mail one to you. If you have any questions, please contact us.
MIS Mission and Vision
Mission: The mission of Monett Intermediate School is to do what is best for kids.
Monett Intermediate School, a learning community, is a partnership consisting of staff, parents, students, and community with a vision of:
· Citizenship: Everyone promotes responsibility, productivity, integrity, and respect.
· Environment: The atmosphere exhibits an encouraging, positive, and motivating feel that provides a safe physical and emotional environment.
· Thinkers: Students and staff are challenged to utilize critical thinking skills to become self-motivated, independent future leaders who go beyond surface knowledge.
· Community: The school community works collaboratively with parents, students, and staff to create a culture of success.
· Learners: MIS students and staff have high expectations of themselves and others that produce lifelong learners with a passion for success.