WELCOME TO MONETT INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL
Monett Intermediate will dismiss at 11:45 a.m. this Friday, April 18th.
Address: 711 9th Street Monett, MO
Office Hours: 7:30am - 4:00pm
Instructional Day: 7:45am - 2:45pm
School News & Announcements:
Students Present on Endangered Species
Students in Mrs. Hamilton's and Mrs. Smith's classes presented their "Endangered Species" research projects with thier parents on Monday, April 14th.
Parents and Friends
March 6th Grade Cubs-of-the-Month
Left to right: Maria Cecenas, Elizabeth Moreno, Abbi Bartha, Kelsey Dalton, Caelyn Hilton, Jesus Calzada
March 5th Grade Cubs-of-the-Month
Left to right: Jesus Almaraz, Kalysa McGuire, Leslie Rodriguez, Dylan Smith, Alex Lopez, Kenzee Arndt, Ignacio Cuevas, Alvaro Avila
2nd Edition MIS Newspaper
Thank you for donating your Box Tops for Education. We received a check for $393.00! Keep up the great work!
Recognize our Local Teachers
Please nominate a local Teacher of the Month
Sponsored by EFCO Corporation and the
The winning teacher will receive $250 for classroom use, a special recognition plaque,and a featured article/photo in the Monett Times.
Field Trips and Background Checks
Parents and Guardians: Please remember that you will need an approved Monett R-I School District Volunteer Background Check report completed before you will be invited to attend your child's field trip. These forms are only good for one year, so if you had one completed last year, you will want to re-complete this form. This process can take up to 3 weeks; so you will want to do this well in advance of any field trips your child may attend. If you need a Volunteer Background Form, you can download one by clicking on the "Parent Tab" above,complete it, and return the form to our office or you can contact our office at 235.6151 and we would be happy to mail one to you. If you have any questions, please contact us.
MIS Mission and Vision
Mission: The mission of Monett Intermediate School is to do what is best for kids.
Monett Intermediate School, a learning community, is a partnership consisting of staff, parents, students, and community with a vision of:
· Citizenship: Everyone promotes responsibility, productivity, integrity, and respect.
· Environment: The atmosphere exhibits an encouraging, positive, and motivating feel that provides a safe physical and emotional environment.
· Thinkers: Students and staff are challenged to utilize critical thinking skills to become self-motivated, independent future leaders who go beyond surface knowledge.
· Community: The school community works collaboratively with parents, students, and staff to create a culture of success.
· Learners: MIS students and staff have high expectations of themselves and others that produce lifelong learners with a passion for success.